Friday, March 25, 2011

March Maddness

March Madness....

If you read this blog but have never seen what the BAY looks like or what we do there for fun...peep this video done by a park local and good friend of mine.

I am so thankful for all the people who have believed in this and helped me fight for the skaters of Nebraska.
Cornhusker State Games employee Branden Bopp....sleptdown there with me three nights in a row.
Phil from Precision Skateboards held it down with me 2 nights.
TJ has BLOWN IT UP for us and helped raise nearly $1,000
Conner/Treysen are 5 and 8 respectively and are both going to sleep out side with me tonight (snow and all) they are two of the coolest/cutest skaters you've ever seen.
Shelli Mcclintock my booking agent will be there this weekend.
Trey, Lucas, Haley, Conner, Josh and so many others have either shown up and stayed the night or just come out there and chilled with me a an hour or two. 

HUGE THANKS to everyone who has helped me get this far......we got one final push to get to $10,000

repost, facebook, email....or come stay the night with me :)


Cheers.

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment