Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowy night

"Intense love does not measure, it just gives. "

Tonight they're expecting anywhere from 3-5 inches of snow.

Tonight i will be GIVING UP a good nights rest in a bed, giving up the heater and something warm to drink so my kids who love to skateboard can....and will have the opportunity to do it for free.

I've had so many skaters/parents come up to me and tell me how much this means to them and their family.
We have almost $7,000 dollars left to raise in scholarship money....impossible, no.  Easy...not at all.  Worth it....every second.


The above link will run in the Journal Star soon, please send it on via facebook, email, twitter...whatever...help me show these kids that a community like Lincoln and Omaha believes in them, and is willing to sacrifice so they can do something they love.

Cheers

mike

1 comment:

  1. Mikey,
    You are one of a kind! Keep up the good work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete