Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WE DID IT WE DID IT $10,000 in 27 days!

I AM SO BLESSED!

Check out some of the things that have happened in the last 28 days.

Hundreds of donations from all over the World (Spain, Costa Rica, Canada...South Dakota :0 )
Dozens of people sleeping outside "Under a Bridge" to show their support
Fights with skunks, field mice and some dang cold nights
5yr olds and 8yr olds going do to door to come up with nearly $1,000
TV interviews + Radio interviews....thanks so much KFRX

All so kids have a safe, positive, empowering place to skateboard!

Last night we reached our goal of $10,000 in scholarship money for my skater kids!
I am so thankful for all my friends/family and people i have never even meet who believed in this enough to help me reach my goal + get back into a bed!! 

Thank you all so very much for the help!

BAY 198 kicking...and kick flippin : )


Humbled and Grateful

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment